1. Revelation: I believe that the Bible is completely (both in the OT and NT) inspired and without error in its original manuscripts. It contains all the necessary information detailing how to get saved and how to be a vibrant Christian.
2. God the Father: He is the head of the Trinity. He is self-existent and eternal, the maker of our world and the sustainer of our physical existence. He has always existed and will continue to exist, in his eternality.
3. Man: Man is a lost creature in need of a Saviour. He is born with sin and must be cleansed of it, in order to avoid the wrath to come.
4. Sin: Involves deliberate rebellion against God and doing something that is contrary to the words of Scripture.
5. Christ: He is our Lord and Saviour and the second member of the Trinity. He is very God of very God, begotten not made. He became man and dwelt amongst us and lived a sinless life. He was crucified, dead and buried and He arose again according to the Scriptures. And He ascended into Heave, leaving the promise that He will return to rapture His Church.
6. Salvation: It is the provision of God’s grace. It is a free gift that God offers to all those who repent of their sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. Holy Spirit: This is the third member of the Trinity. It is through Him, that a believer is kept and sanctified. He is the one that guides the churches and proclaims the gospel message to the sin darkened world.
8. Church: The body of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. Believers should live and cooperate together in a spirit of unity and cooperation as members of the body of Christ. The church is Christ’ kingdom on earth.
9. Last Things: Our Lord and Saviour shall return with glory to judge both the quick and the dead and His kingdom shall have no end. He will come to rapture His church at the end of the tribulation and will then setup a kingdom that shall never be destroyed and He shall reign for ever and ever. This is the blessed hope of all saints.