May 2, 2011 by Joseph Krohn
- Greg Morrow in his projection for 2008 was off in only 5 ridings. His is the only projection to still suggest a slight Conservative Majority Government (155): http://democraticspace.com/canada2011/ds-projections.pdf
- Three Hundred and Eight – a political projection site sponsered by the Globe and Mail is prediciting nothing to change for the Tories – remaining at 143.
- Canadian Election Watch prediciting 152 for the Conservatives.
- Election Almanac predicting 133-135 for the Tories.
- The Hill and Knowlton prediction module is suggesting 151 for the Tories